Who Is The Perfect Valentina For Liza Soberano?

by Joanne Millares June 20, 2017 What's Hot




In case you didn't know yet, Liza Soberano is the new Darna.


When asked who she would want to be Valentina in a trade launch event last June 15 at the Luxent Hotel in Quezon City, Liza answered " Oh! I love Ate Anne! I would love to work with Ate Anne!"


But she quickly pointed out that she has no clue as to who are co-stars in the film, "Yeah, but of course, it all depends on who they want to portray as Valentina.




" I actually don't have any idea on who will be with me in the movie, so far.
"I can't think of anyone actually at the top of my mind to play Valentina, because wala e. I don't know who could possibly do it.
"I don't know talaga."
Source: pep.ph
Who do you want to be Valentina? Comment below!



You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com