Liza Soberano Shares How She Stays Fresh 24/7

by Joanne Millares August 20, 2017 Fashion & Beauty




Liza Soberano is one of the most beautiful women in showbiz and we're sure that it doesn't take a lot of effort for her to look that amazing. She shared her beauty tips and her go-to's.

On staying fresh amid her hectic schedule:

"I like to take baths, especially, for example, when I'm taping. Syempre mainit at all the different locations we have to go to. Sometimes, I take a shower three times a day: in the morning before work, in between work like lunch break or dinner break, and then before going to sleep. I always make sure that I wash up, so that I don't feel sticky. And I like to wash my face a lot, so that I just have that feeling of being fresh."

Image result for liza soberano fresh

On her go-to lip color:

"I'm really into nudes. I'm very simple kasi, so I like basic colors like nudes."


Image result for liza soberano fresh

On the sweet-smelling fragrance Enrique Gil loves on her:

"'Di ba Sweet Honesty came out with four different variants? I tried the Sweet Honesty Moments and I wore it to taping one time. And Enrique was like, 'Ang bango naman 'nun. Ang bango.' I was, like, fanning myself. 'It's meee!' ... That's why I use it all the time now."

Related image
image source

On keeping her skin glowing and in tip-top shape:

"I always make sure that I drink a lot of water, which helps contribute to the moisture in your skin. Eat a lot of fruits also; that helps with your skin."

Image result for liza soberano
image source

Will you try her beauty tips? What do you think? Comment below!

source: cosmopolitan


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com