Sofia Andres Reveals How She Achieves Her Flawless Fair Skin!

by Joanne Millares October 20, 2017 Fashion & Beauty




Sofia Andres is known to have really good skin and it shows through her posts on instagram.





Her skin is fair and very rosy. When asked about her secret, this is her answer.

"I wash my face first thing in the morning then I put my Top-O moisturizer. It helps keep my skin smooth and healthy so I won't breakout. I also use Pond's for cleansing."

A post shared by Sofia Andres (@iamsofiaandres) on


She also shared her tip:

 "Keep your face clean at all times. If you're going to wear makeup, don’t forget to wash it before you sleep. Take care of your pores!"



How do you keep you skin clear? Comment below!

source: abs-cbn


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com