This Pre-school Teacher Will Wow You With Her Optical Illusion Makeup Looks!

by Joanne Millares September 25, 2017 OMG





Fall is officially here, which means the Halloween tutorials are on the way. But there's one makeup artist who kills it with her looks all year 'round. Mimi Choi's optical illusion makeup creations look so realistic that they'll make you second-guess tour vision. And now, she's sharing some of her best tips to get you ready for the upcoming holiday.

The pre-school teacher turned makeup artist has the ability to make parts of her body completely disappear with the flick of a makeup brush. 

Becoming this talented didn't just happen overnight though. After some schooling and a lot of practice, Choi's stress reliever turned into a career.

"I have always been into doing art and makeup but I never thought it could ever become a career," she says. "I used to paint, do intricate nail art and doodle on my face as a way to relieve stress. But when my previous career as a preschool teacher wasn't giving me enough satisfaction, I decided to take a leap and pursue a career in makeup.

"That decision has turned my life around and opened up a part of my brain that I didn't even know existed before," she continues. Just take a look for yourself.

















source: bustle


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com