Maine Mendoza Shared A Risky Message But Fans Are Loving Her Even More!

by Joanne Millares November 26, 2017 What's Hot




Love teams are something people enjoy so much. Fandoms have been built and the loyalty has been stronger than ever that some would may even kill for the ones they look up to the most.

Love teams are wonderful. It makes everyone happy to see that they're always together. But Maine Mendoza set her fans back to reality that sometimes, love teams are really only just love teams.

Image result for aldub

Recently, Maine Mendoza posted on her a blog an open letter to her fans. She thanked her fans for their love and support and called out some members of their fandom too.

Related image

In the letter, she said that some of her fans made her feel like she was living in a box and that's something she never wanted.

“I am grateful to have all of you who have walked this path with me. But I need to be honest, I am at this point where I feel like I live in a box. I have not been able to do what I want and say what I feel because every time I try to express my thoughts and feelings, some of you tend to misapprehend and invalidate them in so many ways,” Mendoza wrote.


“Telling me I am not supposed that way because I am rich and famous. Telling me I have no right to be sad and hurt because I have everything a person could ask for. Judging, blaming, and getting mad at me for expressing what I truly feel just because you do not agree and it is inconvenient for you,” she added.


Mendoza said the words of her fans are affecting her and no longer makes her happy. She added that some of her fans hurt her loved ones, including her family.

“Our families, friends, and workmates are being bashed and ridiculed by some. Kahit sinong madikit sa amin pinagiisipan at pinagsasalitaan ng hindi maganda. Basta hindi naaayon sa kagustuhan ang mga nakikita, nagagalit. It hurts me seeing them being hurt.” 

She said “some things are really getting out of hand” while referring to her fans’ fight with other fandoms.

The social media star turned Kalyeserye queen said she is in showbiz because she wants to make people happy by just being herself and not for money or fame.

“I hope you understand that I am here because I love making people happy,” she said.

Mendoza called on her supporters to go back to the root of what made her and her on-screen partner Alden Richards famous, which is love.

She was honest and her fans quickly replied and supported her.







You can read the full letter here: 


She really is a brave girl!


source: philstar




You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com