The Secret To Claudia Barretto's Drama-Free Relationship!

by Joanne Millares October 10, 2017 What's Hot





Claudia Barretto has been in a very steady relationship with her boyfriend Basti Relationship. 

When Candy Mag asked her how she keeps a steady relationship with her beau, this is what she answered:

1.Be self-aware.
"It's so important to be self-aware—I think we both are. We know how to control our emotions, we understand our emotions and we're very different people but we don't clash. It's actually better for us. It's an advantage for the two of us."



2. Keep things private.
"I think the best way is to not share too much about your relationship to everyone. It's nice to keep things private because when you share it with other people, they give you opinions that shouldn't really make a difference in your relationship because it's yours.


My friends know things about my relationship but I don't tell them everything. Because there are some things you just have to keep private."

A post shared by Claudia Barretto 🦋 (@claudia) on


3. Be your separate people.

"I can say for a fact that I'm good on my own and he's also good on his own. We're separate people, but we like being together. It's important to be your own individual."

How you do you keep your relationship drama-free?

source: candymag


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com