Liza Soberano And Enrique Gil Celebrate Their Christmas In London!

by Joanne Millares December 25, 2017 What's Hot




Liza Soberano flew all the way to London to spend Christmas With Enrique Gil and her brother, Justin Soberano.

The Star Magic star uploaded photos of their trip on her instagram. She even noted that this was her first Christmas outside the country.

She shared that she was sad because the trip was supposed to be a family trip but her father wasn't granted a UK visa which is why they were missing in her family photo.


image source

Liza's full caption reads: "Merry Christmas from our Family (not complete) to yours!!!

"Its our (@soberanojustin and I) first time to not be celebrating Christmas in our house.

"It may not be the traditional way of celebrating but nonetheless is it meaningful.

"There were many first for us and I'm happy I get to spend it with people I love dearly.

"Sadly my dad, stepmom and new baby sister werent with us for christmas because my dad was denied of a UK visa, but they are enjoying in Paris!! 

"I also want to take the time to say thank you to @angelydub of @accesstravelph for taking good care of us, and for organising this trip.

"We couldn’t have done it without you and to Ms. Thess Romero and sir Jun for helping my dad out with his visa."

Liza also wished her followers a Merry Christmas.

"Also, happy birthday Jesus.

"Thank you Papa God for sacrificing your only begotten son for the lives of many, let us not take that for granted. Merry Christmas again everyone and Enjoy!!"

Merry Christmas from our Family (not complete) to yours!!! ❤️ Its our (@soberanojustin and I) first time to not be celebrating christmas in our house. It may not be the traditional way of celebrating but nonetheless is it meaningful. There were many first for us and Im happy I get to spend it with people I love dearly. Sadly my dad, stepmom and new baby sister werent with us for christmas because my dad was denied of a UK visa, but they are enjoying in Paris!! 💚❤️ I also want to take the time to say thank you to @angelydub of @accesstravelph for taking good care of us, and for organising this trip. We couldn’t have done it without you and to Ms. Thess Romero and sir Jun for helping my dad out with his visa. Also, happy birthday Jesus. Thank you Papa God for sacrificing your only begotten son for the lives of many, let us not take that for granted. Merry Christmas again everyone and Enjoy!! 🎄
A post shared by Liza Soberano (@lizasoberano) on



source: pep


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com