Christine Reyes: Please guard my relationship with my husband

by Joanne Millares January 08, 2018 What's Hot





On Instagram, Reyes shared a photo of her and Khatibi by the beach.

In the caption, she wrote: “Dear God, I pray for my marriage right now. Please guard my relationship with my husband and protect us against elements that tempt or taunt us to ruin what we have. Convict our hearts when we are wrong or un-righteous, fill us with a passion to get better and bless us with a deep love for each other in Jesus name AMEN!.”



In a previous interview, Khatibi admitted that he has been able to stay faithful to his wife and true to his marital vows by “walking away right away.”

“As soon as may ma-feel ka, turn around and walk away," he said.

Reyes and Khatibi married in January 2016 after dating for three years. They have a daughter, Amarah.

Their family is currently vacationing in Boracay.






source: abs-cbn


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com