Celebrity Moms Use These Products To Prevent And Treat Stretchmarks!

by Joanne Millares November 05, 2017 Shopping





Stretchmarks are inevitable.

So if you are pregnant or gained weight, you will most likely get it.
Some are lucky, thanks to their good genes; some are simply more preventive

When Marian Rivera got pregnant, she slathered creams and oils on her tummy.
"Baka maarte lang talaga ko. Puro baby products ang ginawa ko," she told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) in an interview.

Related image

She also advised against scratching when itchy.
"Kapag makati, nilalagyan ko ng hot water."
What if it's really, really itchy?
“Minsan sobrang kati, tiis ka talaga. Minsan kapag hindi ko matiis, kinukurot-kurot ko na lang,” she said, laughing.

Regine Angeles's smooth tummy during her pregnancy wowed her Instagram followers.
Her secret: a 170-peso product.
Via Facebook Messenger, she told PEP.ph, "Use virgin coconut oil lang. It's very cheap and very effective.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, wedding

"I get it from the supermarket for PHP170 for a 300-ml bottle.
"I noticed kase most creams medyo nalalagkitan ako. But with VCO, ina-absorb agad siya ng skin."
image: http://contents.pep.ph/images2/2017/11/01/vco.jpg



She has further proof, "Nagka-stretch marks ako sa likod, very minimal lang yun kase di ko nalalagyan masyado ng VCO, so meaning, it's very effective kase yung tummy, super sipag ko lagyan, di nagkaroon."
Guess who recommended the product to her? Denise Laurel, her co-star in The Better Half.

Camille Prats recommended Sanosan’s Anti-Stretch Mark Cream

Related image

In her interview with SmartParenting.com.ph, the new mom said, "I use it at least twice a day, and I see that it’s really effective."




Stephanie Zubiri-Crespi tried various products before settling with these two: Mustela Double Action Stretch Mark Cream and Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil.



The host wrote about her routine on her blog Stephaniezubiri.com
Referring to the cream, she said, "I love how easily absorbed it is and it is what I use in the evenings before going to bed. I often use it with their Extreme Hydration lotion for the rest of my body. Pregnancy hormones really dry out your skin."




With regard to the oil, "It smells absolutely divine and this is what I would use in the mornings after a shower...It’s very important to continue nourishing your skin after so that it can get back as close as possible to its original form.
"One thing I wish someone told me was to also put cream and oil on other areas of my body like my hips, my butt, and my breasts."

source: pep


You Might Also Like







latest on KikayDepartment.com